Lumpia Shanghai is a famous Filipino dish that was featured in new Netflix docu-series Street Food. Lumpia Shanghai is a Filipino spring roll type dish filled with vegetables or tiny bit ground beef.
If you haven't tried it, then you have missed half of your life as this crispy and delicious spring roll is a must try.
But no worries. We are giving you some online treat by giving you the best Lumpia Shanghai Recipe by using the Mama Sita Shanghai Mix.
1 pouch of Mama Sita's fried lumpia seasoning
1 lb ground meat
1 1/4 cups of finely chops carrots
1 cup of finely chopped onions
2 cups of finely chopped spring onions
1 beaten egg
45 pcs of spring roll wrapper
2 tbsp all purpose floor
2 cups of oil
- in a bowl combine Mama Sita's Lumpiang Shanghai, ground meat, carrots,onions, spring onions and beaten egg.
- Mix well. Scoop 1 tbsp of mixture onto the spring roll wrapper and roll tightly. seal the edges with water or egg white
- cut rolls in half and dip both ends in some flour.
- Dip fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Once it turns golden brown dry it on tissue paper and let it warm and then enjoy!
Get the Mama Sita's Lumpia Shanghai Mix here
Stay tune for more of Asian Grocery 2 your door recipes!