It's been awhile since we provided you some good ol' Asian Recipe for your dinner ideas and today, why don't we try some authentic Singapore Noodles.
Singapore Noodles is one of the popular stir fried noodles here in California that appears on the menu of the most suburban Chinese restaurants.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce ( Mushroom soy sauce here)
- 2 tbsp Chinese Cooking wine
- 2 1/2 tsp curry powder ( Curry powder here)
- 1/2 tsp sugar (sugar here)
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 100g / 3oz dried rice vermicelli noodles (Vermicelli here)
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- medium raw shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 Chinese barbecue pork
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 2 tsp hot green pepper
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix
- Place the rice vermicelli noodles in a large bowl filled with boiled water and soak as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or heavy based fry pan. Add the shrimps until it's cooked
- Add the egg and spread it out to make a thin omelette. Once set, use a spatula to roll it up, remove from the wok and slice
- Return the wok to medium heat and add the remaining 1 tbsp of oil. Add the garlic, onion and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes until onion is slightly
- Add the bell peppers and cook for 1 minute
- Add noodles and sauce. Give it a few tosses then add the egg, pork, shrimp. Toss until the sauce coats all the noodles and everything is heated through about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
With this dish, you are probably think you are in Singapore having a real good noodles. Should you need your ingredients delivered make sure you visit our shop section here and get 20% discount on your first order.